I know you have been anxiously waiting for a new Pandanda Elite Membership contest, so here it is - the first ever Pandanda Follow That Arrow contest!
This contest will begin tomorrow, September 12th, and will last for 10 days. Each day I will post a picture of one of the arrow signs that can be found all over Pandanda. Those arrows point to the entrance to the next room. Your job will be to correctly identify two things about each arrow: a) Which room the arrow is in, and b) which room the arrow points to.
|This is NOT a contest arrow!|
Confused? Don’t be! Here is an example. Look at the picture of this arrow. First you need to figure out where you can find that arrow in Pandanda. You might have to look VERY carefully at the little details around the arrow to make sure you have found the right one. When you have found the arrow in Pandanda, write down the name of the room it is in. This arrow is in The Den.
The next thing you have to find out is where you will go if you follow that arrow. That’s easy enough – just follow the arrow and see where you end up! This arrow in the Den will take you to Tree House Lobby. So there you have your two answers – a) The Den, b) Tree House Lobby. Remember, this arrow was just an example. It is not part of the contest!
After the 10tharrow has been posted in my blog on Friday, September 21st, you will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your two answers for each arrow. So your contest entry should look something like this:
Arrow 1 a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to.
Arrow 2 a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to.
Arrow 3 a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to.
and so on, all the way to Arrow 10. Of course, instead of “the room the arrow is in” and “the room the arrow points to”, you will put the names of the correct rooms for each arrow!
There is a limit of one entry per Pandanda account. Entries that are sent in before the last arrow is posted on September 21st will be eliminated. Entries must be received at email@example.com no later than 11:59pm PST on Sunday, September 23, 2012. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 in my Blog.
There will be 6 Winners of this contest:
- The first correct, eligible entry received after the 10th arrow is displayed on my blog will be a winner.
- 5 winners will be randomly chosen from all of the correct, eligible entries received by the contest deadline of 11:50pm PST on Sunday, September 23, 2012.
The 6 Winners will each receive:
- a 6-month Elite Membership Gift Certificate
- 5000 Panda Power
- 200 Panda Gold.
To submit your entry (have your parent or guardian help you):
- Ask your parent or guardian to email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org from their email address, the one they used when they signed you up for Pandanda. Your entry MUST come from the email address that we have on file for your Pandanda account. You can see what that email address is by logging into your Account Management page.
- Type the words "Follow That Arrow Contest" in the subject line of the email.
- Type your Panda name in the body of the email for example "Panda Name: Paige."
- Do NOT include your real name, house address, phone number, or password.
- Email your entry as soon as you have the answers for all 10 arrow pictures, but Pandanda must receive it no later than Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 11:59pm, Pacific Standard Time (PST). Entries received before the 10th arrow is posted on September 21, 2012 will be eliminated.
- You may only send in one entry per Pandanda account.
- Your entry must be in a format similar to the following example:
- 1. a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to
- 2. a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to
- 3. a) the room the arrow is in. b) the room the arrow points to
- continuing through number 10.
- If you have any questions regarding the contest or contest rules you may contact us at email@example.com with the subject line "Questions About Follow That Arrow Contest Rules". We will respond as soon as possible.
Party on, Pandas!