Here is today's tip:
Make a password that is VERY hard to guess.
- Your password should be completely different from any other password you have used.
- A strong password is one that cannot be found in the dictionary.
- A strong password contains at least six characters - more is better. However, the limit is 18.
- Your password should contain a mix of numbers and capital and lower case letters.
- Your password should be something someone who knows you can't guess.
- Never use any part of your real name, Pandanda name, or email address in your password.
I'll have another security tip for you this week. Thanks for reading!
Keep it safe, Pandas!