I heard from a lot of you that my last blogpost inspired you to make your passwords stronger. That makes me so pleased, and proud of you! Your password is the first line of defense in keeping your Pandanda account safe.
Now that you have a strong password, you must keep it private! If you tell it to even one person, you have put your account at risk. Remember, not even a member of the Pandanda Staff will ever ask you for your password.
Here is today's tip for keeping your Pandanda account secure:
Never tell your password to anyone, for any reason
- Don't tell your password to anyone in Pandanda, or in any other place, such as a chatroom, message board, a blog, in an email, over the phone, by text, or in person.
- Don't tell your password to your friends, brother, sister, cousin, or anyone else (except your parents).
- Don't tell your password to the person who says they will get coins for your account, take care of your dragons, do Quests for you, collect Festival items for you, or anything like that.
- Don't tell your password to the person who promises to make you an Elite member.
- Don't tell your password to the person who says they just want to see what you have on your account.
- Don't tell your password to the person who wants to trade accounts with you.
- Don't tell your password to ANYONE, even if they promise they will not do anything to your account.
Not sure if your password is private? All you have to do is change it! Use the Change My Password link at http://play.pandanda.com/, and follow the tips I gave you on Tuesday for creating a strong password. Then keep that password completely to yourself!
Stay tuned for more important security tips, coming soon!
Keep it safe, Pandas!