The Spring Theme Player Card Drawing Contest is going great! We have seen some beautiful and creative player card background drawings, and even a few with animation suggestions. We can't wait to see more! Remember, entries must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 21st in my Blog.
I want to take a minute to remind everyone to read the contest rules carefully. Many of the entries we have received are not eligible win the contest because they did not follow the Rules of the Contest.
1. Your entry must be sent from the email address that your Pandanda account is registered to. An easy way to make sure that you are using the right address is by logging into your Account Management page. When you log in there with your panda name and password, you will see the email address that you used when you created your account. This is the email address that you must send your contest entry from.
2. You must make sure that your panda's name is in your email. Otherwise, how can we know which panda to award the Grand Prize to?You can also use your panda name as the name for the image file you send.
3. Your drawing must be completely your own work. Whether you use crayons on paper, or a drawing/painting program on your computer, everything on your drawing must be created by you.
4. You may only send in ONE entry each day.
So, what can you do if you think you sent in an entry that did not follow those rules? If you sent your entry from the wrong email address, send it again from the right address. If you didn't put your panda name in your email, send your entry again and include your panda name. If you sent more than one entry on one day, you can send those entries again, but this time send just ONE each day for the rest of the contest. And if you sent a drawing that wasn't your own work, you still have plenty of time to design and draw your own, original player card background!
Here are some things you need to enter the contest:
- The Player Card Template
- The email address to send your entry: email@example.com